IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: We are a Free and Private Association who worships the God of Israel *click here to read*

Orthodox Church of the Culdees, Home of the Priory of Salem, TCAWW, and Watchman News

True Christian Orthodox, Books, Articles, News, Events and other resources.

True Kenyan Obama Birth Certificate Filed in Court

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

A Special Report from Watchman Reporters

THANK YOU LUCAS DANIEL SMITH FOR PRESENTING THE TRUE COPY OF  THE KENYA BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR THE MAGNIFICENT MULATTO   Certificate No.  32018   Run this up your flag pole!       BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II   TREASON is a terrible  thing but it is not as despicable as the cowardice of complicity. Please note the named Defendants in the lawsuit. See web posting at: http://americangrandjury.org/

During the American Revolution 70% of the people were loyal to the King or apathetic. The other 30% founded a Nation.

Many folks want to serve God, but only as adviser.

FILED in US District Court, Santa Ana California



Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Watchmen of the Christ's Assembly © 2016 Frontier Theme

Do join us LIVE WEEKLY, in worship, in study, and in fellowship online every Saturday(Orthodox Sabbath) at 10AM CST at:


Follow by Email